an online mixed media, experimental
altered book, art journaling class.
*6 weeks of inspiring sessions with creative & experimental mixed media techniques through the process of altered book journaling.
*this class can be self-paced
for 6 Video Sessions
Tuesday, May 2
class size will be limited
what you can expect....
- Learn how a personal journal can awaken your creativity, help you gain creative & spiritual inspiration, courage to experiment, & place to give yourself permission to play!
- Develop a personal space to creatively express yourself, experiment with new ideas & techniques, pray, meditate, & above all -a place to be inspired!
- You will learn new techniques each week - too many mixed media techniques to count! ! For those who have studied with me in the past, these videos will contain new techniques sprinkled with a refresher of some techniques they might have seen before.
- Discover Trish's own unique process of altered book journaling - using words as creative prompts & the pages as a playground for crazy artistic fun! All these things while at the same time emphasising the principles of design & allowing students to have complete freedom to express their individuality.
- Student Handouts with resources, inspiration, how-to instructions for some of the more complicated techniques, print outs to use in your journal, & much more!
- 6 in-depth, instructional, inspiring videos that will create a classroom enviroment in your own home - at your own pace! Students will have access to these videos for 1 year!
- Individual, virtual Interaction with Trish with group discussions, comments & connection to other students from around the world via a FaceBook Group Page!
my policies & procedures ....
- Download my policy & specifics on how the class will be conducted - policies & procedures
Download A Supply List